How to take care of your products so that you can enjoy them longer?
For items made of Silk Fabrics (pillowcase/pillow sham, bed sheets, etc.)
Dry wash or Hand wash are the best ways to care for Silk products. But most of our silk products are machine-washable as well with proper care. Please follow these simple steps:
- Zip up the zipper if any
- Place in a laundry bag for delicates
- Only use PH neutral liquid detergent or regular shampoo to wash your silk - silk has the same protein as your hair
- Never use stain removers, bleach, harsh laundry powder, or any other strong chemicals
- Wash with similar colors and materials; avoid items with zippers, hooks, etc.
- Machine wash on a "delicates" cycle below 86°F (30°C)
- Line dry out of indirect sunlight, or use "delicates" mode with your dryer. Remove promptly
- If you have tough stains on your silk products, pre-soak using denture tablets to remove stains
- Iron or steam on low heat or silk setting if needed
For special-color Pillow Shams - Navy Blue + Cream / Cream + Navy Blue
|Dry Wash or Hand wash only. Put it flat and dry if you hand wash to avoid navy blue color dye on the cream.
For Silk-filled Duvets / Pillows
A properly covered Silk-filled Duvet/Pillow do not require cleaning under normal conditions of use. The traditional yet safest way to clean silk duvet is sunlight. But do not keep it in the sun for more than 1 hour. Please also avoid heat.
- Use duvet/pillow cover to protect them
- Dry clean, gentle hand wash, or wipe clean
- Air dry in indirect sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not place heavy objects on a folded mulberry silk quilt when storage
- Do not vacuum store, as it will lose the softness after compression
For Cotton-made Products
We suggest not to wash too many things at a time, because that will make your bedding sheets/covers more wrinkled. Follow the instructions to make your comfortable 100% cotton bedding products last longer.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not bleach
- Warm heat iron if needed
Tumble dry low; remove promptly
- Do not wash too many things altogether.